The environmental resistant synthetic rubber cover is resistant to oil, water, weathering, ozone and abrasion. This contains an embedded 1 wire steel braid reinforcement with a wrapped surface and a enhanced usability due to its high flexibility. The qualities make it the ideal replacement for cheaper, inferior quality plastic hoses. Applications include; cleaning lines for lobby, semi professional machines. High flexibility for use with minerals, glycols, polyglycols oils, synthetic ester oils, oils in water emulsions.
- Blue cover to help prevent surface marking – a common drawback of standard black rubber hoses
- Suitable for cold & hot water up to 155°c, containing standard cleaning agents
- Working pressures up to 300 bar (R1AT specifications)
- Professionally swaged hydraulic fittings, to ensure factory quality production and safe operation at high pressures
- Complete with protective blue cuffs , BSP threaded end fittings and/or M22 Karcher style fittings