Camlocks are suitable for the transfer of gases, powders, granules, liquids and vapours. This lightweight, hard-wearing coupling style offers a straight through, leak proof connection that can be engaged and disengaged in a matter of seconds. Ideal where a number of different hoses are interchanged regularly. The coupling requires no tooling to connect – simply lift the arms of the female coupler, insert the corresponding male and fold the arms back to complete a tight joint against the O-ring. The arms can be released again for an easy, quick disengagement of the connection.
- Type A = Male cam x BSP female thread
- Type B = Female cam x BSPT male thread
- Type C = Female cam x hose tail
- Type D = Female cam x BSP female thread
- Type E = Male cam x hose tail
- Type F = Male cam x BSPT male thread
The female couplings have a Buna-N seal inside alongside robust steel arms and locking pins on the outside.