We are writing to inform you that it’s ‘business as usual’ for Camthorne Industrial Supplies during these exceptionally challenging times. The health and wellbeing of our staff is our top priority and we have numerous measures in place, which include:
- Providing resources necessary to promote a safe and healthy working environment
- Maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Enforcing a strict no-contact policy with delivery/collection drivers
- All non-essential meetings to be cancelled until further notice
- Social distancing
- Frequently applying hand sanitiser/washing hands
- Should anyone feel unwell we have advised them to stay at home
We have not seen any disruption in supplies and have been actively putting in place measures aimed at reducing the impact of COVID-19 whilst complying with Government and the World Health Organisation’s advice.
Please keep sending orders through, we are paying close attention to developments and revising our plans as we get new information and advice from the Government and World Health Organisation, to protect employees, friends, families and everyone involved.
Whilst we have initiated a No Visitor policy to our site, our trade counter remains open with a Non-Contact policy in place and we kindly ask all visitors to use the hand sanitiser provided.
Over the last 40 years, we have built our business by doing the right thing and will continue to act responsibly in this difficult time. We will keep you informed of any new developments.
Please contact us on 01782 745588 if you require any further information.
Thank you for your continued support.